Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21359
Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21359 to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel.
Changes and Improvements
- We have added an option under the Power menu on the Start menu to restart apps after signing in when you reboot your device. When this setting is checked, it toggles the option under Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options > Restart apps we introduced in 20H1.
- If you have your activity history synced across your devices through your Microsoft account (MSA), you’ll no longer have the option to upload new activity in Timeline. AAD-connected accounts won’t be impacted. To view web history, Edge and other browsers have the option to look back at recent web activities. You can also view recently used files using OneDrive and Office.
- We’re updating the Ease of Access category in Settings to now be called Accessibility.
- We’re updating the Ebrima font to now support characters from Bamum (Unicode block U+A6A0 to U+A6FF).
- We’re updating the Nirmala UI font family to improve how the Chakma characters are displayed when combined based on feedback.
- Thank you to the Insiders who have taken the time to share feedback about the new version of our Korean IME. For the time being we will be reverting to the version included in previous releases.
You can check out our Windows Insider Program documentation here, including a list of all the new features and updates released in builds so far. Are you not seeing any of the features listed for this build? Check your Windows Insider Settings to make sure you’re in the Dev Channel. Submit feedback here to let us know if things weren’t working the way you expected.
If you want a complete look at what build is in which Insider channel, head over to Flight Hub. Please note, there will be a slight delay between when a build is flighted and when Flight Hub is updated.