Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18247
Hello from Microsoft Ignite 2018! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18247 (19H1) to Windows Insiders who have opted in to Skip Ahead.
Please note: This build won’t be available for PCs running 64-bit Windows 10 Home and Pro editions in Czech (cs-cz).
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed an issue resulting in Narrator text to speech not making sense when reading Narrator’s Quick Start pop up in Japanese.
- We fixed an issue resulting in app icons sometimes becoming invisible in the taskbar in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue that could result in an IME not working in Microsoft Edge the first time it was launched.
- We fixed an issue resulting in WebView controls potentially not responding to keyboard.
- Rolling out this week, along with more bug fixes, we have added a “Preview” tag to Your Phone app as we continue to finetune the based on your feedback. Keep it coming via Feedback Hub.
- When using dark mode, File Explorer’s context menu has an unexpectedly thick white border.
- Task Manager is not reporting accurate CPU usage. This should be fixed in the next flight.
- Arrows to expand “Background processes” in Task Manager are blinking constantly and weirdly.
Known issues for Developers
- If you install any of the recent builds from the Fast ring and switch to the Slow ring – optional content such as enabling developer mode will fail. You will have to remain in the Fast ring to add/install/enable optional content. This is because optional content will only install on builds approved for specific rings.
No downtime for Hustle-As-A-Service,