Windows Security now has specific Virus and Threat Protection settings
- Open the Windows Security on a 10 S PC.
- Click Virus & threat protection and validate that you see the Protection on Windows 10 S page with a picture of a bulldog on a chain.
- Click Learn more and validate that the link takes you to a Web page.
- Click Protection options.
- Turn off Cloud-delivered protection option.
- Dismiss the yellow warning indicator.
- Turn on Cloud-delivered protection.
- Turn off Automatic sample submission.
- Turn on Automatic sample submission.