Insider Preview App update – Groove App version 3.6.2090.0
Hello, Insiders! We’re releasing an update for Microsoft Groove to the Store - version 3.6.2090.0 of the Groove app will be available later today for WIP Fast on PC, Phone, and HoloLens.
This update contains the following changes:
- Fixed five bugs affecting vision-impaired users
- Fixed six issues that could result in an app crash
- Fixed an issue where the playback bar got stuck while in “repeat one” mode
- Fixed an issue that prevented the system media controls from updating when rapidly hitting next
With the latest flight for PC (build 14342), you should also have a fix for the following previously advertised known issue:
- Fixed playing music in Groove within 2 minutes after logging into your PC will result in 0xc10100ae playback errors. If you wait more than 2 minutes after logging in to play music in Groove Music you will avoid this issue
As always, thank you so much for all the feedback you provide about Groove. We appreciate the support. See ya in the Feedback Hub!
The Groove Team