Insider Preview App update – Movies & TV 10.16092.1022
Movies & TV: 10.16092.1022 for PC and Mobile
Applicable Ring: Fast Ring Store update
Hello, Movies & TV Insiders!
Another update for the universal Movies & TV app. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Here’s what’s included in this update:
- You can purchase the next episode in the TV series you're watching without leaving the app.
- Accessing TV episode summaries is now just one click instead of two.
- Your large movies and TV galleries are no longer grouped alphabetically.
- Sign in will work more reliability because we changed the way we check your region.
- The audio track and subtitle choices are now in a single control making it easier to see your options.
- When using the Movies & TV app on the console and sign in fails, you'll be notified so that can fix the issue.
- When playback fails, the app will retry more often to keep the video going.
- We updated the way we create version numbers so that it’s easier for us to tell when a version was produced just by looking at the version number – this one was built in the second half of September 2016 so 16092.
One extra note - we accidentally included a string in the What’s New pop up related to being able to re-rent expired rentals. That change isn’t coming until a future update. Apologies for any confusion. Consider it a sneak peek!
Thanks for your ongoing support. We look forward to reading your feedback!
The Movies & TV Team