The Bug Bash Beat - June 25, 2018
Hello Windows Insiders!
Welcome to Day 4 of the Bug Bash – we’re loving all the feedback you’ve submitted so far!
Today’s focus areas are:
Cortana & Search, Developer, Mixed Reality, Privacy & Security and Windows Community - head over to the Quests section to see all the new quests.
Here are some direct links to help get your day kick started:
- Your Priority List in Focus Assist
- Cortana Above Lock
- [XAML] New XAML Buttons, Menu Bar & Color API's
- Improve vocabulary while reading in edge with in-built contextual dictionary
- Try Windows Mixed Reality Places
- Unlocking using Windows Hello Face Recognition
- Safely Sync Your Passwords across devices using a Microsoft account
- Windows Defender Security Center Systray icon context menu
- Windows Community Website User Experience
- Windows Community Website - Privacy Experience
Thank you for your feedback and participation so far!
Windows Insider Team & Community Champs
P.S. - Don’t Forget!
- Enter to win a trip to Microsoft headquarters: Up to 10 Windows Insiders will get to enjoy a trip to Microsoft’s HQ in Redmond, WA for a week of exclusive meetings with Microsoft executives and engineers, campus tours, product previews and more – we’ll take care of the airfare, lodging, and meals! To qualify, start by participating in one our upcoming Windows 10 (Redstone 5) Bug Bashes. Click here for more details!
- Join the Insider Online Event: In addition to providing feedback, join us for a special Bug Bash webcast on our Mixer channel on Wednesday, June 27th at 10 AM PST!
- Earn a Feedback Hub achievement by simply: (Badges are awarded after the Bug Bash)
- Being on the latest RS5 build.
- Completing at least one Quest in the Feedback Hub.
- Adding at least one feedback in the Feedback Hub.