Cumulative Update Build 15063.138 has been released for the Windows 10 Creators Update
We have released Cumulative Update Build 15063.138 (KB4015583) for PC and Mobile to all Windows Insiders running the Windows 10 Creators Update today.
For PC, this Cumulative Update includes all the following fixes from the previous Cumulative Updates we have released to Insiders (KB4016250, KB4016251, and KB4016252) in addition to security updates:
- We fixed an issue where on Surface devices, Bluetooth radio fails to re-enumerate during hibernate/resume.
- We fixed an issue with McAfee Enterprise to prevent a system crash when the product driver is installed on build 15060 configured with Device Guard.
- We fixed an issue where printer connections from clients running older versions of Windows (V3-XPS-based-drivers) failed to connect to clients running the Windows 10 Creators Update.
- We fixed an issue where on some devices like the Surface Pro 3, the Windows audio device graph isolation would max out CPU utilization due to being stuck in an endless loop due to defective Realtek APOs.
- We fixed an issue where non-suspendable processes would suspend after waking a device.
For Mobile, this Cumulative Update only includes security updates.
Windows Insider Team