Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763
UPDATE 9/20: We have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring.
Hello Windows Insiders!
Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 (RS5) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- The build watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build. This doesn’t mean we’re done…
- We fixed an issue where touching a Flash element in Microsoft Edge with two or more fingers could result in the tab crashing.
- We fixed an issue where thumbnails and icons might not be rendered if there were any video files saved to the desktop.
- We fixed an issue where certain Bluetooth audio devices wouldn’t play sound in apps that also used the microphone.
- We fixed an issue resulting in an unexpectedly increased use of battery recently when using certain apps like OneNote.
- We fixed an issue in PowerShell where it wasn’t displaying characters correctly in Japanese.
- We fixed an issue resulting in display scaling factors not being applied correctly (so the UI was smaller than expected) when viewing a full screen remote desktop window on a monitor set to certain display scalings.
- Task Manager is not reporting accurate CPU usage.
- Arrows to expand “Background processes” in Task Manager are blinking constantly and weirdly.
No downtime for Hustle-As-A-Service,